|Weight:||approx. 190 kg|
|Engine Power:||2x 24 kW|
|Torque at the rear axle:||2x 425 Nm|
|Acceleration (0-100 km/h):||approx. 3.0 sec|
|Maximum Velocity:||approx. 100 km/h|
Tyres and Rims
- Continental 205/510 R13
- Magnesium lightweight central locking rims 7 x 13
- Air-spring-damper system with more setting options in high and low speed ranges for jounce and rebound
- Sword type anti roll bars on front axle
- AP racing calipers – 4 pistons at the front, 2 at the rear
- Self-developed steel brake discs
- Balance bar system for brake force distribution adjustment
- Weight optimised steering gear with in-built steering angle sensor
- Right angled steering linkage between the steering wheel and gear transferred via a 90° angular gearß
- CFRP tubes with aluminium inserts
- Injector adhesive technology for increased reliability
- Topology optimised 5-axis mill part from high strength aluminium
- Camber adjustment by shim plates
- Integrated motor and gearbox mounting on the rear axle
Based on experiences from the previous season, we reworked the transmission. We decided one a two-stage planetary transmission. By adjusting the transmission ratio we are able to improve LucE’s acceleration capability and make her spurt even better. The inner parts of the transmission are completely integrated into the upright. Thus, no conventional gear housing is needed, which leads to a lower weight.
The cooling system now consists of two seperate cycles. One cycle is for cooling the inverters, the other one prevents overheating of the motors. With two individual cycles we can benefit from different temperature levels. Our custom-made radiators are just as big as they need to be and therefore saving weight of the cooling system. The cooling channels under the inverter boards are flow optimized and provide optimum heat transfer from the inverters to the coolant.
This year we could again rely on the excellent quality of our partner TKG. Thanks to them, this year's Bolide can once again stand on carbon rims, because they manufactured the rim shape for us. The heat sinks were also manufactured by our in-house erosion department. Furthermore, you were able to take over the demanding production of the self-developed engine including the high-precision titanium shaft for us. Many thanks for the uncomplicated, competent and reliable cooperation!